Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 12 – 15 mins | Serves: 2
Soaking Time: Overnight
Tortilla Chips – 2 cups
Chopped lettuce – 1 cup
Sliced Kalamata Olives – 1/8 cup
sliced Sweet Pepper – 1/4 cup
Black Beans – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1 chopped finely
Tomato – 1 chopped finely
Sour cream – 3 tbsp
Avocado – 1 mashed
Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Wash and Soak black beans overnight. Pressure cook it for 1 whistle and let the pressure naturally release.
- Take a baking tray / glassware (oven safe) and spread tortilla chips to cover the baking tray.
- Add Sliced olives, sweet pepper, boiled black beans and cheese and bake it for 12 to 15 mins at 450 deg F.
- Once baked, take it out of oven and gently mix it up.
- Now add chopped tomato, onion, sour cream and avocado and mix it all together.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
- You can substitute sweet peppers with Jalapenos.
- You can also substitute onion and tomato with Salsa or Pico de Gallo.
- Increase or decrease the amount of cheese as per your preferences.