Prep Time: 10 mins | Serves: 2 | Author: Mrs. Pavithra @ Pavi’s Kitchen
Fresh Strawberries – 20 to 25 medium – sized
Whole / Full Fat Milk – 500 ml
Ice cubes – 6
Dates – 4 dates For sweetness
- Wash, drain and hull strawberries.
- Place the hulled and chopped strawberries, milk, sugar / honey / dates in the blender jar.
- Blend the ingredients together until you get a smooth and creamy milkshake. Do not over blend the ingredients.
- Strawberry milkshake is ready to be served.
- You can use 2tbsp of sugar or honey instead of dates as per your preference.
Visit Pavi’s Kitchen for healthy and interesting recipes. She has a wide variety of salad collections.
2 Comments Add yours
Hi Rohini, Thank you so much for the guest post opportunity on your blog:)
You are welcome dear 🙂 It was my pleasure having you write a guest post for my blog!