Apple Cinnamon Pancake
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Makes: 4 medium sized pancakes | Author: Rohini Ramanathan
My daughter’s go-to weekend breakfast is either Chocolate or Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. I occasionally include mixed berries, maple syrup, and these in my daughter’s school lunch.
If you have pancake flour from the grocery store, making these pancakes is quite simple. The two major components are apples and cinnamon powder.
The most common topping for pancakes is maple syrup, but butter is also an option. Other serving ideas include combining mixed berries, banana, dessicated coconuts, nuts, and chia seeds with a drizzle of maple syrup, or you may top it with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Let’s get started making these delectable pancakes.
Pancake Flour – 1/2 cup
Apple – 1 small (finely chopped)
Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 tsp
Water – as needed
- . Add pancake flour in a mixing bowl and gradually add water to make a semi-thick batter.
- Thoroughly combine the pancake batter with the finely chopped apples and cinnamon powder.
- When a griddle is hot, pour a ladle of batter onto it and cook it for 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. The pancake should be flipped over and cooked for an additional minute.
- Transfer the pancake to a plate and proceed with the remaining batter in the same manner.
- Serve it hot and top it with your preferred topping!
If you have tried this recipe, leave a comment below or share it with us on our Facebook / Instagram and tag us #yumtumbhojana. We would love to see your post!