Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time : 10 mins | Serves: 2
Marination Time: 30 mins or overnight
Paneer cubes – 200 grams
Capsicum – 1 diced
Onion – 1 diced
Hung curd/ Greek Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Amchur Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Salt – as needed
Bamboo Skewers – as needed
- Chop the paneer, capsicum and onion into cubes and keep aside.
- In a bowl add hung curd, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, amchur powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Mix the cubed paneer, capsicum and onion with the curd mixture and let it marinate for some time.
- Arranged the marinated paneer, capsicum and onion on the skewers and grill it until golden color.
- Serve with Mint chutney or Tomato sauce.