Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
Cubed Paneer – 100 grams
Tomatoes – 3 chopped
Onion – 1 chopped finely
Sambar powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Garlic powder – 1 tsp
Salt – as needed
Water – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1 tbsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot, add chopped onion, salt and saute well.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and saute until tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add turmeric powder and sambar powder, garlic powder and saute well until oil separates. Now add water and allow it to boil well.
- Now add the cubed paneer and mix well until the masala coats the paneer.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
I served this curry with dosa and it was very yummy. This goes well with Chapathi, Poori and Naan as well.
- You can skip onion and garlic powder to make this as no onion no garlic curry.
- Instead of garlic powder you can also use finely chopped garlic along with onions.
- You can also add one slit green chilli for added spiciness.
One Comment Add yours