Broccoli Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
Broccoli – 1 head
Finely Chopped Onion – 1 medium size
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – as needed
Oil – 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Jeera – 1 tsp
- Cut Broccoli into bite sized florets and wash it well. Now finely chop the onions.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ingredients listed under “To Temper”. Allow mustard seeds and jeera to splutter.
- Now add onion, salt and saute until onions caramelize.
- Add the washed broccoli, turmeric, red chilli powder and give it a quick stir.
- Cover and cook until broccoli is cooked well. This would take around 7-10 minutes. Stir in between to avoid any charring.
- This Broccoli stir fry can be had as a side dish along with Rice or Chapathi.